High Pressure Washer Water Jet is used to clean dirt and mold on wood, aluminum, tires, glass and concrete.
High Pressure Power Washer Spray Nozzle
High Pressure Power Washer Description
The High Pressure Power Washer Wand connects to any standard ¾” garden hose (and other sizes with standard 1” female hose bib connectors), or may be used with a powered pressure washer system using the included adapter.
Water pressure gauge and 2 different nozzles allow you to go from a powerful jet stream to clean to a gentle spray to water delicate plants.
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant ~ Construction: Brass standard garden hose coupler and two (2) spray tip.
- Galvanized steel ball valve casing with stainless steel fittings, and Aluminum Washer Wand tubing.
- Fits all ¾” standard garden hoses, and other sizes with standard 1” female hose bib connectors.
- Hose Adapter Included ~ Female threaded standard garden hose to ½” quick connect hose coupler with “O” ring Adapter included. Use with powered pressure washer ½” hose with female quick connect coupling.
- Comes with two brass nozzles – one for a concentrated spray stream, and the other for a wide flat fan power spray.
- Washer Wand has ¼” ball valve to control spray (on, off, and flow adjustment).
It’s largely depend on the water pressure ordinarily in your water system.The Spray Nozzle only boosts that pressure to a limited degree, so if you have low pressure in your water pipes, attaching the Spray Nozzle may not be enough to get the water stream up to high altitude.
- 1x High Pressure Power Washer Jet
- 1x Connector
- 2x Brass Nozzles
- 2x O-Rings
Specification of High Pressure Power Washer
|Dimensions||40 × 20 × 10 in|
(Tube) aluminum alloy + (Ball valve) copper + (TPR) handle